INSPIRIT 4EVER!
follow | dash




      


      
I N F I N I T E
Home About Linkies Stuffs

THE OWNER a.k.a INFINITE's Jagiya


Big hello earthling!and 안녕하세요 여러분과 안녕 K-POP 애호가 ! Make sure yourself a human and a K-POPERS..Everyone Is Welcomed :)~For A Simple Introduction = My Nickname Is YooNis MyungRa.. Kim Myungsoo's Sweetheart~ Sunggyu & Hoya's Jagiya~ Woohyun's Teddy Bear~ "Our name, Infinite (인피니트) , means ‘limitless’. We never put a restriction on our possibilities, and we will always improve." -Infinite :: 김성규 (Sunggyu.)- "When You Believe In Miracles...You Will Met Your Destiny" -YooNis MyungRa-

Tagboard

♥#Leave Your Inspirits Letter Or Any Comment Here *Just a good comment only!! Thank Gyu !♥

Credits

Template: ADAM INSPIRIT
BS's:
Owner: YooNis MyungRa

Be My Girl-JYJ
Thursday, November 22, 2012 • 5:27 PM • 0 comments

[Yoochun] Don’t wanna hurt nobody
This is a song for you
Skippin‘ all the after parties
Girl I’m goin‘ home with you
[Junsu] Don’t even think about it you gonn‘ feel what we gonn‘ do
Cause we’ll be falling in love all night long
[JaeJoong] Said I know she wanna be mine (Tonight)
She should know that I can please mine (For life)
And we gonna have a good time (Yeah)
When I tell you girl it’s alright
[Junsu] You gonn‘ Be My Girl
One look from you girl and it’s too hard to get by
But excuse me girl I been watchin you all night’
That’s right I’d like to take this night over
What I’m tryin’ to say is you should be mine
[Junsu] She should be my Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby
Baby, Baby
She should Be my girl
[Yoochun] Wanna make you my somebody
Wanna see this world with you
So hard to find love like this
Chances are far and few
[Junsu] No other one can have you
I want you to myself
My heart is open for you all life long
[JaeJoong] Said I know she wanna be mine (Tonight)
She should know that I can please mine (For life)
And we gonna have a good time (Yeah)
When I tell you girl it’s alright
[Junsu] You gonn‘ Be My Girl
One look from you girl and it’s too hard to get by
But excuse me girl I been watchin you all night’
That’s right I’d like to take this night over
What I’m tryin’ to say is you should be mine
[Junsu] She should be my Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby
Baby, Baby
She should Be My Girl
[Junsu] Gonna get you girl, get you girl
Get you girl, get you girl
Then I’m gonna love you girl, love you girl
You should be mine
Gonna get you girl, get you girl
Get you girl, get you girl
Then I’m gonna love you girl, love you girl
[JaeJoong] You gonn‘ Be My Girl
One look from you girl and it’s too hard to get by
But excuse me girl I been watchin you all night’
That’s right I’d like to take this night over
What I’m tryin’ to say is you should be mine
[Junsu] She should be my Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby
Baby, Baby
She should be my Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby
Baby, Baby
She should Be My Girl





+ +