INSPIRIT 4EVER!
follow | dash




      


      
I N F I N I T E
Home About Linkies Stuffs

THE OWNER a.k.a INFINITE's Jagiya


Big hello earthling!and 안녕하세요 여러분과 안녕 K-POP 애호가 ! Make sure yourself a human and a K-POPERS..Everyone Is Welcomed :)~For A Simple Introduction = My Nickname Is YooNis MyungRa.. Kim Myungsoo's Sweetheart~ Sunggyu & Hoya's Jagiya~ Woohyun's Teddy Bear~ "Our name, Infinite (인피니트) , means ‘limitless’. We never put a restriction on our possibilities, and we will always improve." -Infinite :: 김성규 (Sunggyu.)- "When You Believe In Miracles...You Will Met Your Destiny" -YooNis MyungRa-

Tagboard

♥#Leave Your Inspirits Letter Or Any Comment Here *Just a good comment only!! Thank Gyu !♥

Credits

Template: ADAM INSPIRIT
BS's:
Owner: YooNis MyungRa

Comeback From A Long Hiatus & Tommorrow
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 • 6:29 PM • 0 comments



 Anneoghaseyo and hello guys!!
As you can see..i'm back from a long hiatus and i really miss this blog very much~
Before this..i'm really busy with my PMR examination..also my blog is kinda fussy..so i need time to edit it back..now i'm back with a new blogskin,which is the main theme is INFINITE!! woah... i didn't realise that i became an inspirit..not a normal inspirit,,but INFINITE sasaeng fan!! and this is my second time having INFINITE picture as my blogskin~ haha..i just don't care what people will say about it..huhu..there too much incidents that happen to me this year..maybe next time i tell you guys what happen to me in 2013..

when i think of tommorrow....
hhhmmmm..
kinda scary..
nervous..
mental breakdown...
i just don't want to think about it..
but..i will accept the facts...
tommorrow is the day that will determine my destiny..
tommorrow my examination result will be revealed..
i just hoping that it just a dream..but its not~
opppaaa~!! help me juseyo~.
but one thing that i know is...i have to keep smiling and calm like the picture shown...
/sighing/

okey..that's all for now..i will come back with another post tommorrow~
bye and anneog!!





+ +