INSPIRIT 4EVER!
follow | dash




      


      
I N F I N I T E
Home About Linkies Stuffs

THE OWNER a.k.a INFINITE's Jagiya


Big hello earthling!and 안녕하세요 여러분과 안녕 K-POP 애호가 ! Make sure yourself a human and a K-POPERS..Everyone Is Welcomed :)~For A Simple Introduction = My Nickname Is YooNis MyungRa.. Kim Myungsoo's Sweetheart~ Sunggyu & Hoya's Jagiya~ Woohyun's Teddy Bear~ "Our name, Infinite (인피니트) , means ‘limitless’. We never put a restriction on our possibilities, and we will always improve." -Infinite :: 김성규 (Sunggyu.)- "When You Believe In Miracles...You Will Met Your Destiny" -YooNis MyungRa-

Tagboard

♥#Leave Your Inspirits Letter Or Any Comment Here *Just a good comment only!! Thank Gyu !♥

Credits

Template: ADAM INSPIRIT
BS's:
Owner: YooNis MyungRa

You're My Everything (Translation)
Friday, September 21, 2012 • 7:46 PM • 0 comments

i can’t sleep
i open my eyes and look around
in the middle of the night, my hair wet (from tears), my pillow…
let’s end it now (let’s end it now)
please, can’t you let me go now?
from night to dawn, i could only think of pain and hurt
the sound of raindrops, beating on me
let it end now (let it end now)
now, you can’t even love me anymore?
imprisoned deep within these sorrowful memories
and the shadows i once pursued.
now, i want to love again
and i am going to the right way for you
i’ll run towards the end of the sky
even if the precious past memories are lost and gone
i will gain more new memories in the future
to repay you for your love that has reached even the end of the horizon
i will protect you
you are irreplaceable.
you and i, and everyone else… because we are one..
the aroma of coffee tickling my nose
that gentle spring breeze, and the scent of the flowers
welcoming me… (welcoming me…)
we looked and we smiled… (that’s right)
the dew and the fresh smell of the grass
we are happy.
i was hiding behind the clouds, crying
now, i can stand tall and face the world
can you hear the sound of my cheer?
when our once passionate dreams were fading away..
black-out. darkness.
at that time, all that’s left was a downward spiral
we lost sight of life, abandoned
that’s right, at that time, you held onto our hands tightly,
you helped us find our smiles again
it was you, who gave us strength to leap forward confidently and go further than anyone else
to repay you for your love that has reached even the end of the horizon
i will protect you
you are irreplaceable.
you and i, and everyone else…
because we are one..
because we are one..
because we are one..
(narr.)
i’m always sorry
really, because we are one.



+ +